Comment on page
Last Revised: October 11, 2020
Tensorleap Ltd. (the “Company”, “Tensorleap”, “we” or “us”) respect the privacy of the users (“User” or “you”) of its website located at the address tensorleap.ai (“Site”) and of any services it makes available to User through its proprietary AI deep-learning development solution (the “Solution”) including such services accessible through the Site (the “Services”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our Site and/or the Services.
- 1.Personal information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identification of an individual also includes association of such individual with a persistent identifier such as a name, an identification number, persistent cookie identifier etc.Personal information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person.
- 2.We collect personal information from you and any devices you use when you: use or access our Site or Services, when you register for a Trial (as defined in the ToU) or to our Services (whether by direct contact with our representatives or through online forms), and when you provide us information on web forms, or through correspondence you and we conduct with each other.More specifically we collect and use the following categories and types of information:
- 1.Generally, this category refers to any information, data or content you actively and voluntarily create or provide through our Site or Services:
- Information such as your name, email, physical address, telephone number when you register our Services.
- Contact information such as your name, email, physical address and telephone number when you contact us for information.
- Other personal information you submit or actively provide in the scope of your use of the Services.
- In addition, we may publish open positions at Tensorleap via our Site. In connection with such opportunities, we collect information that is voluntarily provided to us by the job candidates (“Candidates”) when they apply to any of the open positions published by us, by e-mail, via the Site or otherwise, and only as necessary for the recruitment process, as further detailed in Section 14. below.
- 2.We collect certain information automatically gathered as a result of your use of or access to the Site or Services, such as:
- Technical information with respect to the devices and software you use to access our Site or Services such as screen size, operating system, type of end user device, etc.
- Behavioral information with respect to your use of the Site or Services, such as click stream, and logged actions.
- Information concerning your browsing activity on, to our from our Site and Services, such as http referral, IP, page visits, etc.
- 3.We may also collect personal information concerning you, from third parties who have assured us that they have obtained your consent for such provision of information. For example, we may collect and use additional contact information, credit fraud information, as allowed by applicable national laws.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATED TO ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WHICH IS NOT YOU, INCLUDING TO ANY OF YOUR PERSONNEL OR CUSTOMERS, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO RECEIVE AND HEREBY REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE AND UNDERTAKE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE AT ALL TIMES, MAINTAINED AND RECEIVED, THE CONSENT, AUTHORITY, PERMISSION AND APPROVAL OF SUCH PERSONS AND PROVIDED THEM WITH SUFFICIENT DISCLOSURES, TO ALLOW TENSORLEAP TO ACCESS, STORE, COLLECT, ANALYZE AND PROCESS SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION AS DETAILED HEREIN.
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States, EU and in Israel.
By providing your information, you expressly consent to the place of storage and transfer described above, including transfers outside of the jurisdiction in which the information was provided.
We may use the Personal Information that we collect about you only if and as stated below:
- To provide and improve our Site and Services and manage our business;
- In order to anonymize it and then after it has been anonymized and cannot be used to identify you, use it for improvement and management of our business, Solution, Services and general offerings;
- Provide our User with a better user experience.
- Be able to contact Users who requested such contact to be made, for the purpose of providing them with further information on Tensorleap and its Services;
- Be able to provide the Users updates about the Company’s developments.
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
- To be able to send Users newsletters and information in connection with the Services;
- To market our Services to Users or potential Users, and to be able to track and evaluate our marketing activities and their results.
Important – we will not use or store any raw data and data sets you make available to us, i.e. the underlying raw data on which you run AI deep learning training (“Raw Data”) except if and as required for providing you with our Services.
- 1.Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law: We may disclose personal information to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
For avoidance of doubt, subject to the ToU and the terms of this Policy, Tensorleap may transfer and disclose to third parties, or otherwise use, Non-personal Information at its own discretion.
If for any reason you wish to exercise any rights to which you are entitled, under the law applicable to you, such as correction, deletion, access to and notification of the types of your personal information processed by us or on our behalf, or delete your Site account data, you may do so by contacting Tensorleap support at [email protected]. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request.
Subject to limitations pursuant to applicable law and if entitled to the same thereunder, if you wish to exercise your right to access your personal information, you may be able to obtain the personal information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party. We may provide such access through the Site.
Please note, that upon request to delete your personal information, we will delete any such personal information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws or otherwise, we may de-identify any such personal information and thereby transform it to become non-personal information. We may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or to respond or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
If You have added and listed a User under the age of 18 you hereby declare to Tensorleap that You are the parent or legal guardian of such User with sufficient rights to do so.
In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of eighteen (18) is using our Site, not in accordance with the abovementioned terms, we will use our best efforts to prohibit and block such User from accessing our Site and will use our best efforts to promptly delete any Personal Information.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Tensorleap' Site and its Users’ personal information. Tensorleap employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ personal information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
In addition, if you wish not to receive ads from us based on your use of the Site, please send us an e-mail to [email protected] and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe and in accordance with applicable laws.
- If you wish to opt-out of such re-targeting and tracking functionality of the Social Ad Platforms, you may do so at the following links:
Learn more about your choices and how to opt-out of tracking technologies:
If you provide us with your contact details through the Site where we indicate that such details will be used for the purpose of sending You different offers with respect to the Solution or Services, you hereby agree that we may use such contact details, in order to contact you, inform you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and send you other marketing material, including news and updates by transmission to the e-mail address or phone number you have provided.
We welcome qualified Candidates to apply to any of the open positions posted on our Site by sending us your contact details and CV or resume (“Candidate Information”). Since privacy and discreetness are very important to our Candidates, we are committed to keep Candidate Information private and will use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Candidates, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Candidates by phone or in writing).
Please note that we may retain Candidate Information submitted to us even after the applied position has been filled or closed. This is done so we could re-consider Candidates for other suitable positions and opportunities at Tensorleap; so we could can use the Candidate Information as a reference for future applications; and in case the Candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their employment with us.
Last Revised: October 11, 2020
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Single Sign-on allows you to log in to certain websites or mobile applications using sign-in services provided by third parties, such as Facebook or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
- Ad ID is a unique number issued to you by an entity which received your permission to serve you with advertisements. The Ad ID allows persons or entities with whom you interact to gather and store information they learn about you in connection with your Ad ID. Most entities that have assigned you with an Ad ID allow you to delete or change such Ad ID and thereby prevent third parties from collecting information concerning your behavior across multiple sessions. To learn more about Ad ID and how change or delete it on Android and Apple, please refer to https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/ and https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223.
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies:
- Because these cookies are essential to operate our Site, if you object to these cookies you may not be able to enjoy the functionality and accessibility of our Site.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies:
- You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/
- You may be able to change your device settings (on your iPhone, iPad or Android) to control whether you see online interest-based ads and thereby to prevent multiple session tracking.
- You can learn more about your options by visiting www.youradchoices.com, www.youradchoices.eu, https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/ and https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223
- Other Cookies:
- You can follow the instructions provided by your web browser or mobile browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" facility) to modify your cookie and Ad ID settings.
- On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar, which should provide information on how to be notified when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Deletion of Cookie history:
- Your request to delete your cookies shall take effect within a reasonable timeframe from receipt of your request.
We do not currently commit to responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our Site, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.